Top 17 Worst Cars Ever
I have driven in and seen some bad cars in my day but here is the list of the 17 worst I could find:
- 1974 Ford Pinto: This one not only blew up if you got hit from behind but it was ugly as hell. My mom had one and the day we picked it up from the auto sales dealer as I closed the door the handle fell off.
- 1981 Buick Skylark: Not only an ugly car but it sounded like you was driving a lawn mower. What happened the Skylarks of the 60′s? Now that was a car.
- 1983 Ford LTD: CRAP! You sit so low to the ground and feel every pebble you drive over. I hate that car. Are any of these still on the road?
- 1984 Ford Tempo: While we are on the Ford ban wagon. How did they stay in business in the 80′s? This car sucked all around. It fell apart, couldn’t get out of its own way and was loud.
- 1978 Chrysler Lebaron: Voted the ugliest car ever. Who the hell created this look? I bet he was fired! Look at the picture how happy they are! Hey baby want to go for a ride?
- 1970 AMC Gremlin: Now yeah baby that’s what I am talking about! No wonder why AMC went out of business. What was cool is my uncle had one and you could roll back the roof. Yup roll it.
- 2004 Pontiac Aztek: Just simply the ugliest car in the present. Let me describe it. Its ugly, boxy and stupid looking. It looks like the front if falling off its just friggin ugly.
- 1985 Yugo: That car was so bad the country folded. We had a friend in high-school that had one and we would pick his car up and move it. What do you want for $500 new. It was tiny, tinny and you looked funny in it. You can also drive it home on your bicycle if it brakes down.
- 1982 4 cyl engine Camaro: The car was to big for the engine. It did 0 – 60 in 20 seconds. Good times!
- 1987 Suzuki Samurai: It sounds like a chainsaw. It drives so slow. You can’t take a hard corner or you will flip it. The only positive thing was the cheap 4×4.
- 1983 Renault Allliance:The Motor Trend Car of the year. I bet you can’t find anyone of them on the road after 1990. This I remember was one of the biggest disappointments in car history. Piece of crap. My friend had one. Totally fell apart. The 1983 Renault Alliance scored in worst ratings in “Engine”, “Clutch”, “Driveline”, “Engine cooling”, “Suspension”, “Exhaust system”, “Automatic transmission” and “Manual transmission” ratings.
- 1978 AMC Pacer: The Icon of the 1970′s. The Jellybean shape. I remember that one of one of the stars on CHIPS, Ponch or John drove one and I thought hey that is cool. But it was not. I still think it was cool back in the day. Voted by many as the worst shaped car of all time.
- 1982 Ford EXP: The only reason I didn’t put the Ford Escort on this list is because it sold so well for so many years. With that being sent how could you take the Ford Escort and make it worse? How about taking the rear seats out and making it a 2 seater. There you get the EXP!
- 1982 Volvo 262c: I drive a Volvo now and love it. But I remember being a youngster making fun of Volvos. They had some major design issues back then.
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona: Stuck a fish grill on a perfectly great car. What about that fin on the back. That was just wrong.
- Submit the last one to me for posting